Vedere Bio, Inc.
Vedere is developing cutting-edge gene therapy products to restore functional vision to patients who have suffered vision loss from Inherited Retinal Degenerations (IRDs), as well as other causes of both genetic and non-genetic vision loss. While the vast majority of ocular gene therapies only limit the rate of inevitable vision loss, we aim to restore lost vision regardless of a patient’s underlying genetics or their stage of disease.
- Xiaozhi Ren Associate Director
- Chris Brown Principal Research Associate
- Yonatan Abune Principal Research Associate
- Anna Prendeville Senior Research Associate
- Tushar Patel Associate Director Analytical Development
- Yanjing Li Scientist II
- Nicholas Gentile Downstream Process Development
- Varick Ho Research Associate
- Shreya Kaul Upstream Process Development
- Matthew Maderia Research Associate II
- John Emmett Research Associate II