Modulating RNA Function by Targeting Regulatory Proteins
Intensive research over the past decade has revealed that non-coding RNAs have critical regulatory roles in nearly all biological processes. The diverse functions of ncRNAs are in turn regulated by specific binding proteins and processing enzymes. Twentyeight-Seven is building on these discoveries and developing small-molecule drugs that target RNA regulatory proteins, and modulate the function of specific ncRNAs that have causative roles in human disease.
- Kazumi Shiosaki, PhD Acting Chief Executive Officer
- Ross Stein, PhD Chief Scientific Officer
- Reid Leonard, PhD Acting Chief Business Officer
- Andy Snyder, PhD Principal Scientist & Head of Cell Biology
- David Wilson Principal Scientist & Head of Biochemistry