Genetic medicines have resulted in remarkable results for patients. Yet, extreme product complexity and cost has severely limited patient access to existing genetic medicines.
Kelonia’s technology will unlock the full promise of genetic medicine by overcoming the central challenge that is shared across all existing technologies: precise and efficient gene delivery directly to the patient.
This will enable improved patient outcomes and dramatically better reach and access than what is possible with the genetic medicines that exist today. At the same time, it can be applied to genetic medicines for a broad range of diseases.
- Kevin Friedman CSO
- Thomas Galbo Chief Business Officer
- Molly Perkins VP of Research
- Shannon Contrastano VP, Research
- Jonathan Platt Associate Director, LVV CMC
- Emily Thompson Dr.
- Joseph Timpona Scientist II