Combined Therapeutics (CTx) is a pre-clinical-stage biotech in the game-changing segment of cancer research that is immunotherapy. The company is converging nanomedicine and biotechnology to enhance the tumoral cells and the tumoral microenvironment targeting.
- Romain Micol, MD, MPH, MBA, PhD President, CEO, Co-Founder
- Robert Langer, PhD Co-Founder, MIT Institute Professor
- Dan Anderson, PhD Co-Founder, MIT Professor
- John Vaillancourt CFO
- Slawomir Antoszczyk Principal Scientist
- Anne Badrichani Liver Immunology Specialist
- Hao Yin Liver Immunology Specialist