AXONIS Therapeutics is advancing breakthrough drug discoveries to develop first-in-class therapies for currently incurable neurological disorders, in order to make a real difference for patients, their families, and the global healthcare system. Operational since 2020, AXONIS is a seed-stage therapeutics company based in LabCentral, MA, and has assembled a team of world-leading innovators, serial entrepreneurs, successful drug developers, driven scientists and passionate patient advocates. Adult-onset central nervous system (CNS) disorders are an urgent, unmet, global and growing burden, especially as more people are living longer. Neuron degeneration and excitation/inhibition imbalances are fundamental problems of many debilitating neurological disorders. AXONIS is developing a pipeline of neuron-reviving therapeutics which enable an intrinsic ability of CNS neurons to: (1) resist neurodegeneration, (2) restore excitation/inhibition balance, and (3) regenerate.
- Bob Yant President & Founder
- Corey S. Goodman, PhD Executive Chairman & Founder
- Joanna Stanicka, PhD Chief Executive Officer & Founder
- Shane Hegarty, PhD Chief Scientific Officer & Founder
- Mark R.E. Pinney Chief Financial Officer & Founder
- Oswald Steward, PhD Scientific Advisor & Founder
- Lisa McKerracher, PhD Scientific Advisor & Founder