Aviceda Therapeutics is a biotech company focused on the next generation of glyco-immune therapeutics (GCT's) leveraging the Glyco-Code® technology platform to address inflammatory diseases of the innate immune system.
At Aviceda, we exploit a unique family of receptors found expressed on all innate immune cells and their associated glycobiological interactions to develop transformative medicines. Combining the power of our biology with our innovative cell-based high-throughput screening (HTS) platform and proprietary nanoparticle technology, we are able to modulate the innate immune response specifically and profoundly.
Aviceda has assembled a world-class, cross-disciplinary team of recognized scientists, clinicians, and drug developers to tackle devastating ocular and systemic degenerative, fibrotic, and immuno-inflammatory diseases.
- Mohamed Genead, MD MBA CEO, President & Co-Founder
- Michael Tolentino, MD Chief Scientific Officer & Co-Founder
- Derek Kunimoto, MD Chief Operation Officer & Co-Founder
- Michael Fenn, PhD Director Business Development
- Anitha Krishna, PhD Director of Research