Our Journeys: Women in Biotech LeadershipMarch 26, 2019
Time: 8 AM - 10 AM
On March 26th, LabCentral will host local women leaders to discuss challenges, pivotal moments, and personal journeys. Join us for networking, a panel discussion, and a comfortable and open space to share.
Our speakers include:
- Eileen Elliot, Pfizer Kendall Square Site Lead for Site Affairs and External Partnerships. Eileen has worked at Pfizer over the last 24 years in various roles. She holds a PhD from Albany Medical College in Immunology and Genetics, and completed her post-doc in Immunology at Yale University School of Medicine.
- Maggie O’Toole, VP of Operations at Lab Central. Maggie provides overall direction and guidance to the operational activities of the LabCentral and oversees expansion projects including the Pagliuca Harvard Life Lab, a branch of the Harvard Innovation Labs. Maggie has more than 20 years of experience in start-ups, working with founders to establish a company’s infrastructure, while being responsible for business management and daily operations. Prior to LabCentral, Maggie served as Director of Operations for Pervasis Therapeutics, an early-stage biotech acquired by Shire. She has previously held management positions with Reputation Technologies; acquired by Security Source, Inc., Synetics, Inc.; acquired by ACS, and Elephant Engineering; acquired by Syntronics, LLC. Maggie earned her bachelor’s degree from Carnegie Mellon University.
- Monika Webber, PhD, CEO and Founder at Fluid-Screen. Monika received her Dipl. In Experimental Physics from Freie Universitat in Berlin and a minor in Electrical engineering from Technische Uniersitat. She holds a Magister Degree in Theoretical Physics from the Wroclaw University in Wroclaw, Poland. She earned her PhD in microelectronics at Yale University.
- Miriam Huntley PhD, CTO and Co-Founder at DayZeroDiagnostics. Miriam is a computational biologist with expertise in genomics and machine learning. After completing her undergraduate physics degree at MIT, she earned her PhD from Harvard in Applied Mathematics, developing theory and computational methods for analyzing biological systems and large genomic datasets.
The agenda is as follows:
- 8 – 8:30 AM Breakfast and Networking
- 8:30 – 9:15 AM Panel discussion
- 9:15 – 9:30 AM Q&A
- 9:30 – 10 AM Networking
Join us for this unique event, it’s not to be missed!