Pfizer Panel and Networking Event: Approaching R&D Collaboration from a “Developability” MindsetSeptember 26, 2019
Please note: this event is in the Pfizer building - 1 Portland Street.
Time: 4 PM - 7 PM
Location: Pfizer, 1 Portland Street, Cambridge, MA 02139
Join Pfizer on Thursday, September 26th for a panel discussion on approaching R&D collaboration from a “developability” mindset, followed a networking reception. They'll examine how to address developability challenges and discuss integrated molecular design strategies, exploring questions like:
- What does a pharma quality data package look like?
- Is developability embedded within your drug discovery plans?
- Have you evaluated your candidates for pharmaceutical properties and ease of scale-up before locking down your final candidate/molecular design?
The panel will assemble current collaborators and key players in Pfizer’s due diligence process:
- Nello Mainolfi, President and CSO, Kymera Therapeutics
- Weining Lu, MD, MS, FASN, Associate Professor of Medicine, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine, Nephrology Section, Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston Medical Center
- Anthony Barry, Senior Director, Pfizer External Science and Innovation
- Chris O’Donnell, Executive Director, Pfizer Ventures
- Janet Buhlmann, Senior Principal Scientist, Pfizer Centers for Technology and Innovation
- Jennifer Liras, Vice President, Pfizer Medicine Design
- Laura Lin, Executive Director, Pfizer BioMolecule Design
The discussion will be followed by the announcement and introduction of this year’s winners of the Pfizer-sponsored LabCentral Golden Ticket(s) and a networking reception.
Registration begins at 4:00 pm; the program will begin at 4:30. Registration is required, so be sure to save your spot now!