Flexible and Fully Equipped Shared Lab and Office Space
LabCentral boasts room to accomodate ~200 scientists and entrepreneurs
- Ready-to-go, permitted lab and office comprising 54 individual lab bays and eleven 3 - 4 scientist "pods" in shared lab
- Fifteen private lab suites (450 to 1050 square feet) for companies of up to 18 employees
- Kitchen and open-plan communal space designed to facilitate interaction and collaboration
- Month to month service agreement for up to 2 years
LabCentral provides all reasonably common lab equipment for bioresearch, including:
- Autoclave, bottle wash, and ice machines
- Deionized water, vacuum, and gas supply
- Chemical hoods and BSL-2 cell-culture facilities
- Centrifuges, vortex, shakers, freezers, storage facilities
- Flow cytometry, PCR, plate readers, imaging station, luminometry, HPLC
- Maintenance of permits for all lab operations
- Mandatory EHS training and compliance for all lab users
- Maintenance of equipment and technical support
- CRO support available on-site (FTE basis)
- Cleaning and waste removal
- A vibrant community, sharing knowledge and interacting regularly
There is a monthly per-person membership fee of $400. The fully equipped multi-floor co-working lab and office area features 54 individual bench spots and 33 dedicated desks, ranging from $4,000 to $4500 and $450 to $1,000 per month, respectively. Lab pods in our open lab are available for 3 to 4 scientists and cost $14,000 - $14,500. Fifteen private lab suites accommodating up to eighteen employees are available for $16,500 to $35,000 per month. The monthly fee for 38 private offices ranges from $1,500 to $6,000. Group purchasing is provided, as well as other programs where pooled access reduces costs. Companies may also contract for technical, business, and scientific contract research organization (CRO) support services.
LabCentral 610 is located across a shared driveway from LabCentral on the third floor of Pfizer’s Kendall Square Worldwide Research and Development building and opens December 2017. This 33,000 square-foot facility will be home to up to six early- to mid-stage companies. There will be a monthly per-person membership fee of $400, which provides full access / privileges to all common areas, equipment/instrumentation, and LabCentral services, including at LabCentral’s original 700 Main Street location. There are six private labs accommodating 20 to 40 people. They each include two to three private offices and a tissue-culture suite. Pricing will be between $58,000 to $104,000 per month. For detailed information about the facilities and offerings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will follow up directly.
700 Main Street, North, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Walking distance to the T
- Close proximity to major university research centers, hospitals, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies provides numerous synergies and partnership opportunities
LabCentral tours are held Tuesdays at 11 am, Thursdays at 3 pm.
Click here to sign up.