Flexible and Fully Equipped Shared Lab and Office Space
LabCentral boasts room to accomodate ~100 scientists and entrepreneurs
- Ready-to-go, permitted lab and office comprising 30 individual lab bays in shared lab
- Eight private lab suites (300 to 650 square feet) for companies of up to eight employees
- Kitchen and open-plan communal space designed to facilitate interaction and collaboration
LabCentral provides all reasonably common lab equipment for bioresearch, including:
- Autoclave, bottle wash, and ice machines
- Deionized water, vacuum, and gas supply
- Chemical hoods and BSL-2 cell-culture facilities
- Centrifuges, vortex, shakers, freezers, storage facilities
- Flow cytometry, PCR, plate readers, imaging station, luminometry, HPLC
- Maintenance of permits for all lab operations
- Mandatory EHS training and compliance for all lab users
- Maintenance of equipment and technical support
- CRO support available on-site (FTE basis)
- Cleaning and waste removal
- A vibrant community, sharing knowledge and interacting regularly
There is a monthly per-person membership fee of $400. The fully equipped co-working lab and office area features 30 individual bench spots and 14 lab desks, each for $4,000 and $450 to $550 per month, respectively. Eight private lab suites accommodating up to eight employees are available for $16,500 to $18,000 per month. The monthly fee for 18 private offices ranges from $1,500 to $4,000. Group purchasing is provided, as well as other programs where pooled access reduces costs. Companies may also contract for technical, business, and scientific contract research organization (CRO) support services.
700 Main Street, North, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Walking distance to the T
- Close proximity to major university research centers, hospitals, biotech, and pharmaceutical companies provides numerous synergies and partnership opportunities
LabCentral tours are held Tuesdays at 11 am, Thursdays at 3 pm.
Click here to sign up.